We don't have the results yet. The neurologist that read the results for us last time told us there was no growth and later we discovered there was growth so I was not about to go back to that office. So we wait for the official report which should be here in the next day or two.
Emma's MRI was not the only event last week, we moved homes and Emma's auction took place. That auction surprised everyone by bringing in $1,000! I am so thankful
Our next adventure is a drive down to UC Irvine to Dr. Tao. Depending on her MRI results it will either be a surgery consult or the actual surgery. We will know more when the MRI reading arrives.
We also had a mandatory insurance change in providers this week. I'm not sure yet what this will mean for billing and if Emma's current medical team will accept her new insurance, please pray for us as I sort out that mess. Right now I'm still hoping it will be a good thing.
I will update everyone when we have the results. For now we are off to play with Grandma and Grandpa for a few days.